DHL Express ID - Classification Agent
Indonesia DHL Express req70737 30/11/2018Apply
- Contact DHL customers (both origin and destination) for clearance-related shipment information or documents when the existing documents or information available are not sufficient for DHL to clear the shipments
- Provide customer with duty and tax advice notification and to seek payment approval from these customers when the duty and tax amounts payable exceeds DHL’s payment limits
Collate the clearance documents and coordinate handover of these documents with the assigned broker for BTO shipments.
- Review the “Shipment in Bond” inventory report to ensure that these shipments are worked on a daily basis.
- Manage maintenance of the customer instructions and customer general information databases to ensure that the databases are up to date and accurate
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Have an experience/ background in logistics will be an advantage
- Having good knowledge on Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner
- Able to set clear and realistic goals and objectives.
- Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and use efficient work methods and tools.
- Flexible to work rotating shifts
- Willing to be placed in Cargo Area, Soekarno Hatta Airport
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Indonesia
Work Permit Required