Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Position: Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Location: India or Mexico
Customer/ Site: Global
Job Type: Finance
Closing Date for Applications: 29th July 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation to focusing on both enriching finance user experience and efficiency increases through Process Automation.
As a RPA Senior developer, you will be involved in automation projects/processes and will work closely with process experts and automation architects to develop a process design that can be automated and carry out its technical implementation with the aid of tools for rule-based process automation, such as UiPath and other technologies such as OCR and few more.
What are you accountable for achieving as Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Independently take on the technical implementation of process automations with UiPath and the use of other digitization tools (Smart OCR, BPM etc.).
• Perform user acceptance test and deployment.
• Perform code reviews.
• Perform handover to business to enable RPA experts from the business to take over maintenance and continuous improvement.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within our process automation community.
• Responsible for Implementation, Finance Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
• Should be able create technical specification document for RPA Project.
What will you need as a successful Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Degree in business informatics, applied informatics, or business management with a focus on accounting/controlling.
• Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach.
• Relevant RPA and/or cognitive automation experience (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification or Blue Prism Professional Developer Accreditation).
• Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0).
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio.
• Desirable Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Abby and initial experience in the management of projects with agile methods (Scrum).
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required