Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Position: Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Customer/ Site: Global
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 26th March 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Developer - Robotic Process Automation.
Global CoE RPA is looking on large scale Finance automation that aims at DHL Supply Chain Finance vision of zero-touch Accounting, focusing on both enriching finance user experience and efficiency increases through Process Automation. Processes in scope will, mainly be inside (but not limited to) Finance and executed in Shared Service Centres, in line with prevailing location and outsourcing strategy, thereby enabling economies of scale and skill, real state and labour cost optimization.
What are you accountable for achieving as Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Independently take on the technical implementation of process automations with UiPath and the use of other digitization tools (Smart OCR etc.).
• Perform user acceptance test and deployment.
• Perform handover to business to enable RPA experts from the business to take over maintenance and continuous improvement.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within our process automation community.
• Perform status reporting in project or team meetings.
• Experience with Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
• Should be able to design technical specification document for RPA Projects.
What will you need as a successful Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Degree in business informatics, applied informatics, or business management with a focus on accounting/controlling.
• Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach.
• Relevant RPA and/or cognitive automation experience (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification or Blue Prism Professional Developer Accreditation).
• Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0).
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio.
• Desirable Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Abby and initial experience in the management of projects with agile methods (Scrum).
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain India
Work Permit Required