Compliance Manager (Food Safety)
Job Title: Food Compliance Manager (Food Safety)
Shift Pattern: Predominantly Monday to Friday, Must be flexible to cover Any 5 of 7 days
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
As Compliance Manager you will be responsible for food safety, external audit accrediation, legal compliance, BRC, Pest Control, HACCP, COSHH and all quality management on site including the Co pack operation.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To maximise the performance of the operation by direction, setting standards and auditing the operation on daily, weekly and monthly activities
- This role will involve the maintenance of the routine site quality management systems (QMS) including the continuous improvement of the QMS to meet all internal, customer, BRC and third party (such as M&S, Tesco etc.) accreditation requirements inclusive of forthcoming updates
- Providing support, motivation, training and development of the workforce, executing against customer requirements and operational performance. Continuous improvement of the QMS to meet all internal, customer, BRC and third party accreditation requirements inclusive of forthcoming updates
- Building customer confidence in the quality standards and processes which apply within the business. This role will be on the front foot when it comes to ensuring compliance with to all aspects of product safety, quality and legality. They will strive to deliver right first time 100% of the time by working with all aspects of the process, site and customer, where non-compliance occurs, the role holder we complete extensive root cause analysis to allow for implementation of 100 year fixes
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Certified PC application Excel, database and Word
- Intermediate internal Auditing, HACCP Level III
- Customer Technical Relations
- Audit Standards and Compliance
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn