Junior Financial Analyst
DHL is the global market leader in supply chain services including international express, overland transport, air-, ocean freight and contract logistics. Part of Deutsche Post, DHL offers a full range of customised solutions - from express document shipping to retail distribution and after sales support. DHL Supply Chain is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services. These include distribution centre management, global inbound management of components to production lines, co-packing, and inventory management.
We are seeking for a
Junior Financial Analyst
to our Support Center based in Budapest.
• Carry out the end-to-end billing process activities.
• Performing the coordination of a high volume of data from a large number of sources, and validation of this data, during the agreed deadlines cycle.
• Collaborate with the suppliers of the company and ensure all data is processed that is necessary for invoicing.
• Manage the monthly activity in the Oracle financial system and close/book the finalized Purchase/Sales Orders.
• Raise the monthly invoices and provide theme to the customers before the agreed deadlines.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders (Finance/Operation team) to tackle all possible issues.
• Support different departments with providing historical financial data of previous months/years.
• Identifying opportunities to standardize and improve the process in order to support the meeting of the target billing timelines.
•Applicable only for EU citizens
•Fluency in English
•College or University degree in finance (Fresh graduates are welcome)
•Billing/Accounting experience is an advantage
•Oracle/SQL knowledge is an advantage
•Very strong customer focus is a must
•Outstanding communication skills
•Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially in Excel
•Being able to work accurately with short deadlines
•Excellent time management skills
What we offer:
•Detailed training on DHL customers and products
•Dynamic and diverse team
•Stable multinational company background
•Modern working environment, brand new office
•Internal development opportunities
•Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, AYCM offering, fruit days, benefitial holiday possibilities)
•DHL employment contract from the beginning
•DHL is an equal opportunity employer, open for all ages
•Cafeteria system even during probation period
•Come by bicycle, you will have your own locker and option for a refreshing shower before work
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Hungary
Work Permit Required