Senior IT Business Analyst
Hong Kong, Central and Western District, Hong Kong SAR DHL eCommerce Solutions req80616 03/07/2019Apply
- Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for complex IT programs and projects. System specifications include wireframes, use cases, UML, business process models.
- Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities.
- Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts.
Drive requirements gathering and analysis activities on multiple complex business topics in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Act as the primary liaison to business as well as onsite or offshore development and test teams for the assigned projects.
- Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading to ease of use for internal and/or external customers as well as leading to effective and efficient processes in operations.
- Develop and facilitate best practices in a global DHL eCommerce IT team.
- Provide Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions and coordinate User Acceptance.
- Support deployment and post-launch maintenance/enhancement.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related fields
- At least 6 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software development life cycle, especially requirements management practices.
- Experience as a Regional Role (Asia Pacific) will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Familiarity with OOAD and UML will be advantageous.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with toolsets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
- Station in Hong Kong and willing to travel internationally.
Facts and Figures
Mon to Friday: 0900-1800
DHL eCommerce Solutions Hong Kong
Work Permit Required