Hong Kong SAR DHL Express 20005HW 21. September, 2020Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Reporting to Telesales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Promote and sell DHL products & services and achieve business targets, growth and KPIs as assigned
- Acquire new customers, grow customer base and develop new business
- Retain existing customers and maximize business potential
- Daily contact to customers through outbound and inbound calls initiatives
- Handle price and contract request from customers
- Support and participate in business programs
- Maintain customer business information, and update business activities in CRM system
- HKALE / HKDSE or equivalent with full certificate with minimum 5 years' experience / Diploma holder or above with minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or customer services. Bachelor degree holder with less experience will also be considered
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Excellent telephone manner and handling skill
- Well organized and good at process oriented
- Customer centric and result oriented
- Familiar in industry knowledge, logistics industry is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient PC skill including MS Word and Excel
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn