Service Quality Analyst
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Reporting to Senior Manager, Service Quality, you will be responsible for-
- Monitoring key operational performance indicators in order to meet the Company’s service quality standards
- Closely communicating with different operations parties and proactively notifying key customers to timely follow on service discrepancy
- Escalating issues or crisis situation to related teams so as to remedy performance gaps and take immediate appropriate or contingency actions for service recovery
- Analyzing root causes impacting Country operational KPI and identifying opportunities for continuous service quality improvement
- Preparing reports as requested for internal teams such as Commercial, Finance, Customers Operations Group, as well as for key customers
- Degree in Business, Transportation, Statistics, Computer Science or other related studies
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience (preferably in operations area) and experience in monitoring control centre or call centre will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge or experience in using database application for data analysis, e.g. SQL server is highly preferred
- Shift duty is required
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn