Reporting to Senior Manager, Talent Resourcing and Development Manager, you will support the recruitment function that enables DHL to continuously improve the quality of staff to meet its resourcing requirements for today and the future. This will be achieved through the development of the recruiting plan, employing current sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing innovative and cost effective recruiting ideas that strengthen DHL’s position as a preferred employer.
- Use selection methodology, such as competency-based interview questions, group discussion, psychometric tools etc to assess the candidate’s competencies in order to ensure a high quality of standard is achieved.
- Develop the recruitment plan in accordance to business needs.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Organize job fairs and recruitment days to fulfill recruitment needs
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to provide high quality service
- Degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 4 years relevant HR experience in a multinational company (less experience will be considered for a lower grade position)
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Strong PC skills especially MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to details and a self-starter, analytical
- Possess good presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Hong Kong
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required