Network Optimization Manager
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Working Location :
Chek Lap Kok
Reporting to the Director, Network Optimization for the Asia Pacific Region, you will act as a focal point for Regional Optimization communication and day to daymanagement of DHL network capacity.You will be responsible for the following:
Maintain and update uplift data on DHL network in Asia Pacific
Analyze and forecast air capacity requirements on specific lanes
Provide inputs to relevant parties to optimize DHL network capacity and prevent overload
Allocate capacity on DHL network flights to optimize utilization while maintaining transit time standards
Liaise with air capacity team on the procurement of commercial capacity if demand outweighs DHL network capacity and offer network capacity for sale if demand is less than DHL network capacity.
Plan cancellations or extra rotations of network aircraft when required and execute contingency plans to maintain service standards.
Initiate plans to better manage capacity on DHL network to improve service, increase uplift reliability and reduce cost
Participate in key Network Optimization projects
Follow up with Hubs and Gateways with regards to adherence to communicated plans
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Logistics, Transportation or Mathematics
- 5 years relevant work experience in air cargo forecasting and analysis
- Sound knowledge and understanding of performance and capabilities of various cargo and commercial aircrafts; forecasting principles and methodology
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Macros), MS ACCESS (query writing) and SQL
- International exposure in air cargo industry
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of personnel up to senior management level
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn