Network Control Group Supervisor (Transportation)
Working Location : Chek Lap Kok
Reporting to the Network Support Manager, you will manage a group of Network Control Group Agents to provide required air space and/or trucking/shuttle infrastructure, which supports the network transportation requirement and standards.
- to supervise the maintenance of standard flight bookings, space allocation, daily ad-hoc process and provide support on linehaul reporting, volume trend and analysis;
- to work with various Airlines to activate contingency plan on the ad-hoc flight arrangement and negotiate air space issues; and
- to assist in developing a high performance service culture within the function and make recommendations for service improvements
- to support AP ULD management in the region
- Diploma holder or above;
- 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably within airline, transportation or logistics industry with at least 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Knowledge in air freight industry is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Putonghua is preferable;
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Good team spirit, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and on shift duty.
Facts and Figures
DHL Aviation Hong Kong
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required