Network Control Group Supervisor
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Reporting to the Network Support Manager, you will supervise a team of Network Control Group Agents in shifts to provide effective monitoring of flight movements, coordinate with airline / ramp handler to ensure 100% connectivity, prompt response to network requests and timely update of service incidents for network visibility.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a tracing service for the network and interface with local country customer service on service issues and enquiries
- Proactive and immediate network response
- Proactive monitoring using Quality Control Center suite of application
- Ensure 100% connectivity all inbound & outbound shipments
- Communicate with airline / service provider to get information on flight incident
- Work with airlines to implement outbound and inbound service enhancements
Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably within airline, transportation or logistics industry with at least 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective team management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
Shift duty is required
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures