Network Control Centre Duty Manager, Asia Pacific
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Working Location :
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
The Asia Pacific Network Control Centre (APNCC) combines the day-to-day airline haul network management into an integrated daily control, monitoring and management structure for the DHL operational platform. It operates 24 x 7 to provide functional direction and leadership to the Network Control Group in countries and the Hubs & Gateways regionally and acts as the primary interface on line haul performance (both service and cost) with the line haul providers (Airlines) and with the Aviation commercial group management team. It also monitors line haul performance to and from other regions, where DHL owned or controlled aircraft are used.
The APNCC Duty Manager acts as the central network control co-ordination with the following responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to the air network operations in routine mode
- Inform all concerned parties and management on network events
- Attend to any contingency situations/ variations of network status and draw up ad-hoc contingency solutions
- Monitor the daily operational activities of the Asia Pacific air network
- Maximize Asia Pacific aircraft fleet (both owned and leased) while minimize usage of Commercial Air Linehaul (CAL) flights and achieve the regional performance targets
- Make decisions to optimize the operations and maintain performance
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of experience in an international service related environment, in which 3 years in an aviation network environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of air transport network
- Strong negotiation, analytical, problem solving, reasoning and decision making competencies
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and English
- Clear and concise communication skill in written and spoken English
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift duty
- Resilient to high stress level
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn