YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Reporting to Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of Material Handling System:
- To perform preventive and corrective maintenance of Material Handling System (MHS) including line sorters, flyer sorters, belt conveyors, scissor lifts and telescopic conveyors and cargo hoists.
- To perform emergency maintenance of MHS to ensure the operational smoothness.
- To monitor the usage of spare parts and supervise the spare parts inventory, and to assist the store keeper for managing the store room.
- To supervise repairing works in mechanical and electronic workshop.
- To assist Maintenance Engineers to identify, trouble-shoot, rectify the failure and incidents of related equipment.
- To maintain the maintenance work orders and safety certificates.
執行、預防和維修物料處理系統Material Handling System (MHS) 包括帶式輸送機、 剪叉式升降機和伸縮式輸送機和貨物吊重機
- 3 years relevant hands-on experience in MHS preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Holder of certificate of registration of electrical worker (A0) or above.
- Able to understand logic circuit diagrams for automation systems.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Night shift duty is required.
- 3年操作Material Handling System(HMS)之經驗
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn