Hong Kong SAR DHL Express req77280 30/04/2019Apply
Working Location : Tsing Yi
Reporting to Senior Manager, Engineering & Infrastructure, you will be responsible for
- Manage the maintenance activities of Material Handling System (MHS), operational facilities, equipment and MHS including the loop sorters, flyer sorters, belt conveyors, rollers, scissors lifts, caster deck & six sided barcode scanners to achieve the targeted availability.
- Manage the MHS enhancement projects to ensure the overall cost is within approved budget and meet the scheduled progress.
- Supervise the maintenance work orders, control & monitor spare parts inventory and usage.
- Assist for developing of engineering procedures, project specification, equipment specification and technical training material and maintenance contract.
- Lead the maintenance team to conduct the trouble-shooting and rectification of MHS.
- Support and assist the Operation Department to conduct internal and external audits.
- Support and assist the Safety officer to carry safety inspection and regular safety meeting.
- Supervise the maintenance contractor’s performance and manage MHS’s vendor(s) and contractors to ensure the workmanship, safety and quality which are fulfilled the service level agreement (SLA)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Solid hands-on experience of 5 years in installation and maintenance of Material Handling System / Belt Conveyor System or similar automated system and 3 years working experience in supervisory level.
- Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
- Team player with good organization, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to work shift
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Hong Kong
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required