Lead Courier - HKC
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
You will be responsible for assisting Courier
Managers to ensure efficient and quality pick-up and delivery services be provided to our customers. You will be playing a key role to motivate
couriers team through leading, communicating, coaching and making use of First
Choice tools like PD. You will need to work and liaise with
warehouse teams and other service centres on daily operations routines.
- Form 5 or above or at least have acquired level 2 of Qualifications Framework (QF)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in DHL operations, possess sound product knowledge, familiarize with DHL operations systems and shipment process flows
- Holding of a valid driving license of Class 1 and 2 is a must
- Able to communicate in both written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Independent, responsible, customer-oriented and proactively look for continuous improvements
- Passionate with Can-do and positive attitude, able to balance respect and results in team leadership
- Multi-tasking capability and ready to be a change agent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn