Human Resources Executive (HR Business Partner)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Reporting to Senior Manager - Business Human Resources, you will play an HR Business Partner role and be responsible for providing a quality level of HR services to DHL Central Asia Hub throughout the employee life cycle
- Perform a full range of HR duties, including talent acquisition & retention, compensation & benefits, performance management, training & development, occupational health & safety, and employee relations
- Conduct employee focus groups to understand employees’ views and comments, and prepare and execute improvement action plans
- Assist to design HR policies and practices to ensure innovation in a competitive and cost effective manner to support the business
- Prepare HR analysis and provide insights on data trends and recommendations on continuous improvement
- Act as a business partner/ consultant advising on different HR disciplines to Business Managers and employees
- Facilitate delivery of employee development needs and drive employee career development program
- Work directly with Regional & Country to align the Global Engagement program
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
At least 5 years' solid HR experience in recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning and development in logistic/multinational companies or at least 6 years’ business experience with exposure to people-related duties e.g. managing and coaching people, building relationship, communicating and presenting messages Good knowledge of Employment Ordinance of Hong Kong
Possess a passion for people with a proactive working attitude
Customer oriented with good influencing skills
Detail-minded, analytical and possess a mindset of continuous improvement
Possess a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
Strong communication skills with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Proficient PC skills
Able to work under irregular working hours
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures