Customer Service Representative (Tracing Team) 5 days work
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay
- Working Hours: Monday – Sunday, including public holidays 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. (5 days, average 42.5 hours per week)/ Monday – Friday, 1:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (5 days, average 40 hours per week)
- Responsible forproviding quality customer services to both local and overseas clients through 24-hours hotline. You are required to handle shipment tracing and customer complaints, as well as to resolve customer enquiries and problems.
- Post-secondary education (English & Chinese passed in HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent)
- More than 1 year customer service experience, preferably in logistic industry (Candidate with more than 3 years customer service experience will be considered as Customer Service Executive)
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge and typing skill with 40 wpm
- Effective interpersonal, communications, problem solving and telephone handling skills
- Customer oriented, flexible, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduates of Degree/ Associate Degree with experiences in direct customer interfaces will also be considered
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time