Customer Service Executive (Key Account Support)
Hong Kong SAR DHL Express 19000D3 25. October, 2019Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Working Location : Kowloon Bay
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (average 38.33 hours per week)
- Responsible for providing quality customer services to our key customers, such as handling all their enquiries and complaints, performing shipment tracing, preparing reports and conducting courtesy visits.
- Post-secondary education or above
- At least 3 years' customer service experience, preferably in service industry or customer service field
- Effective interpersonal, communications, problem solving and telephone handling skills
- Customer-focus, flexible, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge especially in MS Excel
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn