Customer Service Analyst
Working Location : Kowloon Bay
Reporting to the Customer Service Development Manager, you will assist to prepare and analyze customer service related data in order to plan, manage and execute service improvement programs/projects in maximizing customer satisfaction. You have to co-ordinate with relevant parties to ensure cross-functional change/improvement projects are implemented to match different segments of customer needs and differentiate our services against those of our competitors.
- Bachelor Degree in Statistic or Operation Planning or related disciplines is preferable;
- Minimum 3 year’ experience in service industry, project management and customer interface;
- Experience in database management and data analysis is a must;
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and good knowledge in Access;
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in developing workforce management system will be an advantage.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Hong Kong
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required