Compensation & Benefits Specialist, APEC
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Working Location : Kowloon Bay
Reporting to VP Compensation & Benefits, APEC, you will:
- Assist in developing and executing market competitive C&B policies and programs for APEC.
- Provide support to C&B team in APEC countries in the implementation of regional/global C&B policies, guidelines and initiatives
- Assist in employee data management in eHR and all HRIS related matters.
- Manage the day-to-day and regular C&B activities and tasks (payroll, salary survey, salary review, taxation) for the Regional Office in Hong Kong.
- Participate in regional C&B projects as assigned
- Provide support to AP Countries in constructing pay bands, managing the annual performance appraisal, salary review and bonus process.
- Assist to drive C&B programs & initiatives through regular evaluating & analyzing to ensure that the company total remuneration package (fixed & variable pay, benefits components, etc) is competitive in the market and align with Global guidelines
- Manage payroll , taxation & benefits for local employees and expatriates in Regional Office in Hong Kong to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidelines; monitor and resolve any anomalies
- Assist in conducting market intelligence competitiveness surveys and periodic reviews of Benefits policies.
- Implement and communicate with countries on regional/global C&B policies, guidelines and initiatives
- Provide advice on effective employee data administration in HRIS
- Prepare personnel costs and review of other HR costs as required
- Provide appropriate salary recommendations in line with market conditions and business projections.
- Maintain C&B database with up-to-date information
- Ensure HR policies are up to date and processes in place are adhering to audit requirements
- Degree holder, with a minimum of 6 years relevant C&B experience preferably in multinational company
- Sound knowledge in salary and benefits administration, C&B practices and HRIS application
- Strong computer software skills (advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Good project management skill, strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with employees at all levels and of diverse culture
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit programm
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn