Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to ensure quality and reduce costs. Would you like to contribute to this? Are you keen to lead strategic supplier negotiations and identify new suppliers?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
Focus on Procurement Categories – Transportation
- Preparing & leading strategic supplier negotiations with local suppliers
- Identify new best in class localsuppliers
- Lead, prepare and conduct tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
- Be responsible for local & regional supplier management
Your profile should look like:
- 5+ yearsof relevant experience in procurement Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experience with mid-sized project management
- Category experience in Vietnam
- Relevant university degree
- English language level as well Vietnamese
- Amazing chance to be part of an international company with a leading position on the market
- Great opportunity to drive and overlook Transportationcategories within a country
- Close cooperation with the Head of Procurement Vietnam and a team of other 4 team members
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and as well a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific
Work Permit Required