TEMPORARY HR ANALYST
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions. Our purpose as the Logistics Company for the World is to connect people, improving their lives. We don’t just deliver parcels and packages - We also deliver prosperity, we transport health, we power growth and we deliver joy.
DHL is hiring a Human Resources Analyst to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team.In this role, you will work as an integral member of the HR Services, the HR Analyst provides support to the Global Business Services by supporting recruitment, learning and compensation activities. Additional tasks and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeps employee’s database and systems up to date and accurate.
- Create and maintain accurate data records for new, existing and termed employees and some non-employees records.
- Review and process confidential documents for accuracy and completion of data input such as new hires, terminations, and pay changes, personal changes and Leave of Absence, Bank information etc. and verify output for different business units.
- Verify documentation and employee’s status.
- Provide support to any other functions through utilization of appropriate software ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Prepared reports and distributed to business partners, when needed.
- Created process documents for various HR Services and guide HR team, when required.
- Assist management in senior level tasks such as processing of annual employee merit upload files, massive uploads and provided training/mentoring on new processes to new HRBPs, and participated in BP meetings, if needed.
- Prepare ad hoc recruitment reports, when needed.
- Keeps confidentiality of information, and be responsible of managing correctly confidential information, using proper labeling when necessary.
- Performs other duties and work on special projects as assigned.
- Provide support to any other functions through utilization of appropriate software ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Pro Active, People oriented, detail oriented, organized, creative and able to work under pressure, and Costumer Service skills
- Ability to stay extra hours, when required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and using different systems.
- Current student in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- English Proficiency Intermediate it's a plus.
- Advanced Excel it's a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles in multinational companies. Data entry accuracy, and Confidentiality of data
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Facts and Figures
7 to 4 / 8 to 5
DHL Global Business Services Americas
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only