PROJECT MANAGEMENT - DATA MANAGEMENT
Would you like to start and develop a completely new Data Management Operational Team to exceed expectations of our customers? Are you a passionate Project Management looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers?Three times a ‘yes’? Read on, because DHL has the opportunity for you!
This is our offer
DHL is hiring a Project Management, Data Management to join its Heredia, Costa Rica new team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Running transition projects (3-6 months) to onboard countries with no negative impact to the business
- Address performance improvement initiatives examining process steps and identifying opportunities for improvement through automation or simplification
- Complete initiatives (global or regional) that will deliver operational quality in the Data Management team.
- Participate in proof of concept application development and help to support and maintain the current application portfolio.
- Analyze and design technology-driven and/or automated solutions that support service line requirements.
- Analyze and design process improvements in the designated process areas that deliver measurable and/or qualitative benefits.
- Prepare, update and regularly review all relevant process map documentation for the process and the supporting/enabling functions.
- Assess innovative ideas generated from an Ideas Management program relative to benefit and cost.
This is your job
- Execute business process improvement initiatives with employees, relevant stakeholders and process owners.
- Ensure that countries associated with the Data Management team interests are reflected within all phases of improvement.
- To liaise with external IT vendors, associated countries and Consultants.
- Understanding the different processes used throughout the Data Management environments.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the finance operations community.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities – both cost and performance
- Successfully implement improvement initiatives with Finance and HR Business Partners.
- Strive as a SME on process improvements/ standardization methodology.
- Provide consultative services to both Countries and internal data management staff.
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and Country sensitivities.
- Responsible for process documentations (i.e. process maps).
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Be able to influence decisions / actions through provision of value added inputs into the organization’s business processes.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Data Management Site Head to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Experienced Project Manager who has a proven record of delivering projects on time and budget, in an international environment
- Experience with process automation from a Project Management standpoint
- Innovative, highly motivated and good team member
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Broad-based computer knowledge with a good understanding of information systems
- Well-developed prioritizing and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Solid knowledge of DHL Express core applications
- Diplomatic, tactful, patient and sensitive to cultural differences
- Good in establishing working relationships and developing personal contacts
- Good communication in English, both oral and written
- Prince 2 or PMI qualified
- Previous experienced in DHL with a comprehensive knowledge of DHL Express Network Operations will be an added advantage
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Costa Rica
Work Permit Required
Day time only