Key Account Desk Asia (Fluent in Mandarin and English speaking, listening and writing)
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? Does being a valued member of an organization operating in more than 220 countries worldwide which pioneered cross-border express shipping in 1969 sound great? Do you want to make a real difference as part of a fast paced business that connects people across the globe? Then join DHL Express and become a key member of a dynamic team of more than 90,000 passionate Certified International Specialists spread across the globe.
DHL Express is looking for aCustomer Care Advisor – Key Account Desk Asiato join in our team in US Customer Service Costa Rica Site.
• Assist the Customer Care Supervisor to carry out relevant CS staff orientation programs and on-the-job training for CSA recruits.
• Provide full tracing services for customers by investigating shipment incidents involving undelivered, returned, misrouted, delayed, lost, damaged shipments etc.
• Handle all trace enquiries in accordance with service standards and processes.
• Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
•Respond to customer queries regarding information on prices, customs requirements etc
•Effectively communicates with DHL Network colleagues with focus on stressing a sense of urgency on behalf of the customer.
•Manages a variety of databases and web-based programs to document customer issues, responses, and communications.
•Records consistent problem areas.
•May provide functional guidance, advice or training to less experienced Backline Representatives.
•Ability to multi-task as there will be high inbound customer calls, outbound calls placed to customers, along with receiving and responding to customers via email in a timely manner.
• Confidently and knowledgably handle customer complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without overcommitting) to the customers full satisfaction.
• Handle any Frontline overflowing calls when necessary.
• Adhere to existing customer service procedures as outlined in the department or demanding situations.
• Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
• Is highly capable of working in a context of autonomy in a responsible manner.
Skills / Qualifications:
-Mandarin Communication skills - spoken and written (Must)
-Spanish Communication skills - spoken and written (Must)
-English Communication skills - spoken and written ( Must)
-Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (Profitable)
-Software skills (DHL Systems CSV, GEMA, NTPS) (excellent)
-Typing skills (excellent)
-Telephone skills (excellent)
-Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
-Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Problem solving skills (excellent)
- Having a high level of computer skills proficiency
- Being passionate of supporting others to solve customer’ needs.
- Interacting assertively with people by making use of your great verbal and written communication skills.
-Listening assertively and provide responsive attention to customer’ needs
Expected years of experience (Minimum)1 year experience in a Customer Service role (desired)
Experience working in teams (desired)
Shift: from 12:00mn to 6:00am
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required