Customer Contact Advisor – Remote Booking
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? Does being a valued member of an organization operating in more than 220 countries worldwide which pioneered
cross-border express shipping in 1969 sound great? Do you want to make a real difference as part of a fast paced business that connects people across the globe? Then join DHL Express and become a key member of a dynamic team of more than 90,000 passionate Certified International Specialists spread across the globe.
DHL Express is looking for aCustomer Contact Remote Booking Advisorto join in our team in US Customer Service Costa Rica Site.
• Provide full remote booking services for customers, even requesting HWO approvals when necessary..
• Handle all remote booking requests in accordance with global service standards and processes.
• Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
• Respond to customer queries regarding information on prices, customs requirements etc.
Process: Service Improvement Issues
• Identify areas for improvement by suggesting solutions to improve DHL's procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customer's experience with DHL.
• Adhere to existing Customer Service procedures as outlined in the department manuals, while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility to customers’ needs within reasonable limits in consultation with CS supervisors and managers.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Typing skills (excellent)
• Telephone skills (excellent)
• Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
• Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
• Communication skills - spoken and written (excellent)
• Interpersonal skills (excellent)
• Problem solving skills (excellent)
• Having a high level of computer skills proficiency
• Being passionate of supporting others to solve customer’ needs.
• Interacting assertively with people by making use of your great verbal and written communication skills.
• Listening assertively and provide responsive attention to customer’ needs.
• No warnings in the last 6 months (Must)
Expected years of experience (Minimum)1 year experience in a Customer Service role (desired)
Experience working in teams (desired) Shift: from 9:00am to 6:00pm
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only