Customer Care Advisor – Undels
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? Does being a valued member of an organization operating in more than 220 countries worldwide which pioneered
cross-border express shipping in 1969 sound great? Do you want to make a real difference as part of a fast paced business that connects people across the globe? Then join DHL Express and become a key member of a dynamic team of more than 90,000 passionate Certified International Specialists spread across the globe.
DHL Express is looking for aCustomer Care Undels Advisorto join in our team in US Customer Service Costa Rica Site.
• Assist the Customer Care Supervisor to carry out relevant CS staff orientation programs and on-the job training for CSA recruits.
• Provide full tracing services for customers by investigating shipment incidents involving undelivered, returned, misrouted, delayed, damaged shipments etc.
• Handle all trace enquiries in accordance with service standards and processes.
• Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to DHL policies.
• Confidently and knowledgably handle customer complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without overcommitting) to the customers full satisfaction.
• Handle any Frontline overflowing calls when necessary.
• Adhere to existing customer service procedures as outlined in the department or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Typing skills (excellent)
• Telephone skills (excellent)
• Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
• Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
• Communication skills - spoken and written (excellent)
• Interpersonal skills (excellent)
• Problem solving skills (excellent)
• Having a high level of computer skills proficiency
• Being passionate of supporting others to solve customer’ needs.
• Interacting assertively with people by making use of your great verbal and written communication skills.
• Listening assertively and provide responsive attention to customer’ needs.
• No warnings in the last 6 months (Must)
Expected years of experience (Minimum)1 year experience in a Customer Service role (desired)
Experience working in teams (desired)
Shift: from 9:00am to 6:00pm
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only