ASSOCIATE EMERGENCY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent across the globe. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the world’s largest leaders in logistics and supply chain solutions
DHL is hiring an Associate Emergency Incident Managament Analyst to join its Heredia, Costa Rica team. In this role, you respond to emergency incidents as quickly as possible by assigning it to technical support groups for restoration of service and thereby minimize the impact on business operations and ensuring best possible level of service quality and availability. Adher to Emergency Incident Management process and its activities and participates in process improvement and training/guidance within ITS Organizations.Additional tasks and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily contact with the client entities and other stakeholders in respect of emergency incident resolution.
- Regular contact with Senior Incident Analysts & Incident Manager to report, escalate, seek for a feedback or an advice.
- Regular contact with Senior Incident Analysts & Incident Manager within coaching sessions, training and personal development planning.
- Close collaboration with members of GSD teams and backline teams to perform a broad range of varied work tasks in a variety of contexts, some complex and non-routine.
- To maintain balance between the qualitative and quantitative aspects of own work
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work within a limited time horizon
- To improve own performance in a rapidly changing environment (constantly increasing complexity and volume of tasks, necessity of continuous training)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 80% Level of English
- 0-2 years of experience in area of Customer Service
DPDHL offers excellent opportunities of professional growth, with attractive benefits package and competitive salary conditions.
Facts and Figures
8 to 5
DHL Express Costa Rica
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only