BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Training Manager
Location: Welham Green, Hatfield
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 31st July 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Responsible for Line management of a team of 15+ Warehouse Trainers / Performance Coaches
• Responsible for the maintenance & accuracy of colleague training files and training matrix
• Develop, refine and enhance training materials to suit business needs including regularly reviewing and updating induction material
• Co-ordination & execution of all training requirements for New Starters, Customers & Site Visitors to include Induction, SSOW, Site Secuirty, H&S, practical training, JDA, MHE training, other system training where applicable, Site Tour , Manual Handling, Slips Trips & Falls etc. ensuring that these are correctly resourced
• Oversee OMS Excellence School activities to include identifying improvements & solutions, conducting periodic refresher training, conducting retraining in event of a process change or as the result of best practice roll-out, retrain low performing colleagues, ensure Standard Work confirmations are aligned to training to drive standardisation
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Support for surrounding DHL sites
• Manage and lead all trainers assigned to contract
• Liaise with site management team to understand training requirements, develop and own delivery of yearly training plan for all levels of colleagues on site
• Work alongside Training Solutions, Certified related training and other DHL training related subjects/entities to deploy Corporate strategy on site
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required