Field Services Operations Clerical Agent - (Harrisburg, PA)
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL "one of the best companies to launch a career."
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL currently has an opening for a Field Services Clerical Agent at our Harrisburg, PA station.
Provides operational support at service center to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and shipments. Ensures compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
· Provides customer service, and operational support for the Service Center.
· Answers phone and greets visitors.
· Resolves billing problems in relation to the Service Center.
· Researches shipment tracking requests and provides feedback; attempts to resolve misplaced shipments.
· Communicates with Sales/Service to resolve customer problems.
· Assists with operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, bagging, sending shipment status information, and accepting/securing over-the-counter payments.
· May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process in some markets.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Entry level service, production, or support role requiring basic skills;
· Can perform the basic tasks within the function;
· HS diploma or GED required;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong computer skills/experience (MS Word, Excel and Outlook);
· Generally 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions.
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com
This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required