Airbus Group LTP – Country Lead Germany / Contract Manager Premium Aerotec (m/f)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN HAMBURG FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AIRBUS GROUP LTP – COUNTRY LEAD GERMANY / CONTRACT MANAGER (M/F) PREMIUM AEROTEC
IT’S NOT JUST MANAGING A TEAM.
IT’S MANAGING TO CONNECT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next? That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
You will be responsible for leading customer relationships and the LTP front office operation. This will involve ensuring that contractual agreements are implemented and maintained, and that contractual obligations are met. You will also drive the LTP strategic agenda for Germany, creating a tactical approach for individual Airbus business units and assisting in the strategic development of the LTP 2.0 operational model. Other duties will include serving as the Control Tower team expert and first contact for tactical guidance, and developing the process pipeline and supply chain optimization projects.
- 5-10 years in forwarding or logistics at management level, with a proven record in key account management or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business engineering, business administration, or a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of DHL Global Forwarding products, services and applications
- Lead Logistics Provider experience or at least a close understanding of the LLP product and philosophy
- Fluency in spoken and written in English; similar expertise in German or another language would be an advantage
- Skilled in Microsoft applications; experience with SCI, FCM or other relevant TMS would be an advantage
- Process-driven, methodical and a keen eye for details related to systems capabilities
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Jan Elschenbroich will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 40 302367139 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required