IT Customer Solution & Customer Management Manager
Guangdong, China DHL Supply Chain req72192 10/01/2019Apply
- Support the Country IT Lead to define the country IT strategy (short and long term) in accordance with the regional/ global IT strategy
- Communicate specific requirements for inclusion in Country / Cluster IT strategy to ensure requirements are understood and catered for.
- Build strong working relationships with the Country business teams.
- Responsible for providing effective IT support to the business development function
- Responsible for the completion of RFQ requests for the DSC business.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of effective customer solutions in accordance to the IT Strategy and in conjunction with the Regional IT Solutions Team. Manage and implement projects and change requests related to corporate systems.
- Responsible for business initiative support
- Follow up P1 incident, work with support team to speed up the resolution and work out workaround solution to mitigate the impact to operation if can’t solved in time
- Manage change request to deliver on time within budget
- Contribution to improving the DSC country business unit P&L through effective usage of the IT services and solutions.
- In conjunction with the Country IT Lead - eestablish regular reviews with DSC country teams – raising the visibility and value of IT.
- Provide effective IT support to the business development function – presales to implementation.
- Contribute to the IT account management of larger DSC country customers.
Regional / Global IT Team
- Create strong relationships with the regional DSC IT community to ensure maximum leverage of resources / solutions to support local requirements.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the DSC country IT budget
- Manage knowledge sharing of DSC business and products within the IT Team.
- Communication – actively contribute to the communication structure in place i.e. weekly / monthly team meetings.
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain China
Work Permit Required