Customer Service Representative - GUAM -Tiyan Village
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL Express is currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative for our GUAM Service Center. CSR's provide operational management and support at service center location to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and shipments. He/she also ensures compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
* Provides customer service, sales and operational support for the Service Center
* Answers phone and greets visitors
* Resolves billing problems in relation to the Service Center
* Researches shipment tracking requests and provides feedback; attempts to resolve misplaced shipments
* Communicates with Sales/Service to resolve customer problems
* Assists with operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, bagging, sending shipment status information, and accepting/securing over-the-counter payments
* Dispatches pick-up and delivery information in a timely and efficient manner; arranges daily pick-up schedules
* May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process in some markets
Skill & Qualifications:
* High School Degree or Equivalent required
* Previous experience in customer service/support or related field
* Strong Communication Skills (both oral and written)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Must pass FAA, TSA, and CBP background and security checks to acquire a SIDA badge to work.
* Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) lbs. occasionally
* Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs. frequently
* Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Explore and learn about DHL’s culture, special events, and interesting spotlights at: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhl
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only