Site Recruiter (US-O) - 3522 - Greer SC (Greer, SC)
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on people and business related issues? Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to staffing solutions? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, customer focus, and candidate experience are required qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you
We're looking for top notch Site Recruiters to provide outstanding customer service to our business leaders and candidates across the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer and candidate relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an required part of everyday life.
• Review, approve or reject vacancy submitted by hiring managers in the ATS system.
• Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
• Interview (phone screen or in-person) qualified applicants.
• Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
• Verify employment qualifications, including background checks and drug screens. Administer appropriate actions when adverse action is required.
• Monitor and review all new hire pre-employment processes and forms to ensure 100% completion
• Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
• Partner with hiring managers and local human resource representatives – understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role.
Required Education and Experience
• Associate's Degree in Business or Human Resources, or 3+ years Human Resource experience in place of degree, required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field, preferred
• 1-3 years general HR experience, required
• 1-3 years high volume recruiting, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn