Packer (US) - 3522 - Greer SC (Greer, SC)
2nd shift position M-F 3:30p-12:00a (8hrs)
Over Time Hours M-F 4pm- 2:30a (12hrs)
$1.00 shift premium
Responsible for the safe, secure, and accurate packaging of customer orders.
- Efficiently pack customer orders ensuring the correct number and product is loaded and shipped.
- Verify that the entire order picked matches the packing slip.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing manual material handling equipment.
- Repack and weigh orders that require special handling.
- Select applicable packaging (box/container) for the order. Insert applicable packaging material, construct and seal once completed. Affix packaging label to the outside of the package.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly and safe work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- No experience or education requirements
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn