Operations Manager II (US-N) - 3522 - Greer SC (Greer, SC)
Operations Manager II
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
Our Operations Managers do just that – every day, all day. They have the drive to lead, the passion for excellence, and the enthusiasm for team development that we need. They're not just ready to face the challenges of the day – they're psyched about it because they know they are a part of everyday life.
• You'll manage multiple areas with multiple priorities and multiple stakeholders – every day
• Your supervisors will share your passion for excellence – because those are the only kinds of people we hire
• You'll have a seat at the table where your observations and suggestions will be heard and acted on
• You'll set the direction for your team, providing guidance toward continuous improvement
• You'll support your team's development through the endless learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers
• You won't be micro-managed by your General Manager – but you will be held accountable
• You'll learn, grow, and become the type of manager you'd like to work for
• You'll love it
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
• 1-3 years logistics industry experience, required
• 2-4 years of experience in a supervisory or management role, required
• Experience with P&L management, objective setting and project management, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
SAP Experience Preferred
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn