Field QA Specialist (US-N) - 3522 - Greer SC SERC (Greer, SC)
Field QA Specialist
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Do you take an analytical approach to design complex and innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations and directly impact a growing business? Do you enjoy being part of a passionate team that works with stakeholders from across the business to create and implement the best solutions for our customers?
Support the planning and coordination of all aspects of quality assurance activities with various levels of risk and complexity within a variety of scopes at the site level. Responsible for requests for quality support from the site and communicates policies and procedures. Act as a quality assurance customer contact for the site.
• Assists with the maintenance and continuous improvement of the overall quality system, including management review, CAPA management, internal quality audits, quality self-assessments, change control, document control, and standard operating procedures/work instructions.
• Support ISO registration - as applicable - and other compliance activities.
• Assist management in analyzing information and product specifications to determine regulatory compliance to products handled and services performed at site.
• Provide support on key regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
• Track, monitor, and report quality assurance metrics for the site.
• Monitor the training and development of site associates to ensure compliance to processes and regulations
• Be a customer point of contact for QA related issues/initiatives as needed.
• Partner with QA management to develop, distribute and maintain regular management reports.
• Read and interpret technical documents and regulations including quality agreements and contracts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Meet regulatory requirements relevant to their operations on a daily basis
• Ensure customer service and business standards requirements are met daily
• Plan, conduct, and act upon inspection processes- Gemba; Standards Confirmation etc. on a daily basis
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or 5-7 years relevant work experience, required
• Certification related to quality control (RAC, Six-Sigma, etc.), preferred
• Project management and Logistics industry experience , preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn