Operations Team Leader
Position: Operational Team Leader
Customer: Aston Martin Lagonda
Grade: RCS P
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 26th October 2018
For the role of Operational Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring that local teams are performing productively and in line with DHL policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Encouraging positive safety behaviours
• Work load balancing
• Area compliance to SMF standards
• People development - succession planning
• KPI achievement
• Drive local level engagement
• Lack of safety incidents
• Lack of misfit performance incidents
• Lack of line stop performance incidents
• Achievement of local KPIs
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Educated to high school (secondary) standard (Desirable)
• Educated to A level or equivalent qualification (Desirable)
• Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional (Desirable)
• Advanced Microsoft office skills (Desirable)
• Data manipulation (Analytical approach) (Desirable)
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing (Six Sigma) (Desirable)
• Key performance indicator development (Desirable)
• People Management (Desirable)
• Workload planning
• Logistics industry experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong personal drive
• Project management experience (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required