Trainer (US) - 1188 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
M-F, Must be flexible to move between various shifts (days and nights);
Training and evaluation of associates on MHE and classroom instructions.
- Present training to associates and effectively communicate will all Associates
- Evaluate Associate's RPM on ramp up form and create steps for success
- Assist with creating work reference guide.
- Effective initial training and cross training of associates and outside workers (Labor Share Associates, vendors, etc.)
- Support operations as needed by leadership
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Certify Associates for MHE
- Actively participate in the YOBE process
- Create system login for all Associates (SeeIT, JDA, etc.)
- Updating on company goals and procedures.
- Identify training needs
- Conduct BBS observations
- Participate in Safety Committee
Required Education and Experience:
- Related technical experience
- MHE experience(sit down forklift and pallet jack)
- MHE experience(stand up forklift, reach truck, clamp, and slip), preferred
- Scrubber, preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.