Sanitation (US) - 1623 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
Hours are Sunday through Thursday, from 6:30am to 2:30pm. Total compensation includes shift differential of $0.75 per hour.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in and around company facilities
- Clean warehouse utilizing a variety of equipment and products.
- Remove all refuse from offices and building daily.
- Repair damaged pallets.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways and parking lots.
- Wash and sweep inside of trailers.
- Clean break room and work areas.
- Maintain exterior property, keeping it clean and orderly.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program with the first 30 days of employment
- 0-6 months general warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures