Export Document Coordinator (US) - 6047 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
Responsible for screening requesting and recipient customers, identifying and classifying products, the creation of export documentation, and facilitation of the documented information accurately to ensure the customer complies with US government shipping regulations.
- Maintain monthly measurement log by number of shipments, hand carries, miscellaneous, and transport order.
- Comply with International customs shipping regulations.
- Create systemic transactions for export documentation, which include International Invoices, Inter-company invoices, and the unblocking process for invoices, to meet the regulations of export compliance.
- Forwarding of information to the destination freight forwarder of all crated and hand carry shipments.
- Securing, maintaining, and ensuring the facilitation of document retention storage.
- Provide customer service in acting as the liaison to facilitate issue resolution with International customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepares and distributes documented correspondence accurately and timely.
- Input data as requested on a timely basis
- Check data entry and documentation for accuracy.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn