Configuration/Reconfiguration II (US) - 6047 - Fort Worth TX SWRC (Fort Worth, TX)
This position will produce, high-quality mechanical assemblies, per procedures/specifications within the standard labor hours. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to apply advanced electromechanical assembly skills. Upon approval, may adopt procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment to meet special needs. The incumbent will be responsible for set up and perform all assembly operations on multiple product families while meeting quality standards.
- Responsible for meeting Quality goals and on time delivery associated with respective jobs.
- The ability and understanding to perform major process operations from procedural documentation and training within standard labor hours.
- Maintains flexibility to work in any assembly station across multiple product families.
- Performs visual inspection of Configuration product for physical damage and missing parts.
- Ability to test Configuration product using a PC based test system.
- Record inspection results via PC-based Configuration order tracking system.
- Prep and clean Configuration product prior to shipment in accordance to established standards.
- Associate needs to be punctual. Can be depended on to handle his /her normal work functions.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain ISO 9001 readiness.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an electromechanical assembly environment
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn