Packaging Engineer II (US-N) - 1228 - Findlay OH NCRC (Findlay, OH)
Packaging Engineer II
Would you like to be an influential leader in a growing and dynamic business unit within DHL Supply Chain? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Would you like to have direct impact on the company's growth and profitability?
If so, DHL Supply Chain Packaging Services has the opportunity for you.
The Packaging Engineer II will assist in supporting existing and potential customers and account teams to ensure productivity targets are established and attained. The role will also assist in selecting and providing knowledge of packaging equipment and supplies and determining the most effective site and line layouts. Provides general engineering such as time studies for pricing and measuring improvements. Establishes and maintains knowledge of all existing packaging operations for use in proposal generation, pricing and other uses within the company.
• Provide functional support to the account teams in the areas of operations, equipment, supplies and performance metrics.
• Develop and maintain departmental, site and account knowledge in a readily accessible database for use by sector.
• Select materials and equipment vendors; consult on appropriate levels of automation for individual projects
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Package Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field, required
• 0-3 years' experience in manufacturing, custom packaging or related business, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn