Group Coordinator Lead-Primary Pkg Line Oper (US) - 1183 - Fairburn GA SERC (Fairburn, GA)
Hours - 5:30p - 6:00a
48 hours - one week
36 hours - 2nd week
The Group Coord Lead - Primary Packaging Line Operator is responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of the respective packaging line, as well as all line operation responsibilities of the Primary Packaging Line Operator when needed.
- Ensure correct number of personnel on line(s).
- Perform each line function as needed.
- Ensure line has all supplies needed to run.
- Train new employees (including cross training) and ensure employees are aware of all facets of the job including performance expectations, quality, and safety. Communicate the critical nature of each of these functions.
- Set performance goals for line personnel.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed properly – either by the Group Coord Lead, or by designated associates.
- Document and account for entire production run including usable work orders and documenting scrap, downtime, maintenance issues.
- Track line performance to ensure high quality product is produced in a timely manner to meet expected production goals.
- Keep line down time to a minimum, ensuring change over & start times are efficient.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the acceptance criteria for the specific operation(s) being performed.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to daily manufacturing issues, with the ability to respond in a positive manner to pressures caused by equipment related situations.
- Promote and support implementation of continuous improvement initiatives in the manufacturing group.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a production environment
- Experience in the operation of high speed packaging equipment, including the operation of human interface robots and recipe storage, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer
Facts and Figures