Position: Warehouse Operative
Grade: RCS P
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 28th June, 2019
For the role of Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for ensuring that you to carry out warehouse tasks as directed. Adhering to company, customer and legislative requirements.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Delivers excellent service to internal & external customers
• Takes time to talk to customers/ colleagues
• Appreciates what customers want and continuously strives to meet customer expectations
• Communicate well with team members and internal & external customers on a daily basis
• Work closely with other colleagues, and transport team
• To identify and report any operational problems to the management team making recommendations for any improvements
• Manage stakeholder expectations via effective communication at all times
• Demonstrate a positive & respectful attitude to others
• To work with other departments
• Promote positive culture, supporting EOS initiatives
• Ensure all checks are completed within time
• Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and processes
• Workload planning
• Delivery of consistent service
• Works effectively as part of a team
• Commits to team decisions and contributes to building a team spirit
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve team or business objectives
• Shares information, knowledge, ideas and experience freely with oither
• Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm and commitment
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• MHE experience
• Warehouse operational experience
• Administration skills
• Working with teams
• Well organised and methodical approach
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required