Tug Dispatch Training Lead (A4, 3rd Shift)
What makes DHL great?
Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the
#1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
The CVG Hub Tug
Dispatch Training Lead is responsible for establishing and executing
the policies and procedures necessary to manage the physical manipulation of
cargo within, into, and out of hubs, gateways or terminal warehouses. He/She
ensures that the entire process meets customer and internal requirements and is
completed in an organized, efficient and safe manner.
- Promotes a culture of process compliance and safety within the operation
- Ensures the training of each employee meets company standards
- Works close with new hires and track the progress of each employee
- Provides training, as needed, to employees who require additional support regarding processes and procedures
- Communicates effectively with peers and other operational departments
- The ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and direct multiple employees
- Ensures the safe and efficient movement of ULD’s to/from the sort and aircraft
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous tug and ramp experience (preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and qualify for airport ramp driving privileges
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to lead teams
- Research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous training experience (Preferred)
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn