QCC Specialist (A4, 3rd Shift)
What makes DHL great?
Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the
#1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
We are currently hiring a Global Quality Control Center Specialist at the CVG Erlanger, KY Hub. The Global Quality Control Center Specialist will perform real-time shipment monitoring and management to identify potential shipment failures, apply established diagnostic processes to identify root causes and work with the Network to resolve any found issues. Successful candidates will be fast learners, action oriented, goal driven and above all, support their team.
- Perform real-time shipment monitoring and management to identify potential shipment failures.
- Apply established diagnostic processes to identify root causes and work with the Network to resolve the roadblocks.
- Escalate un-resolved issues to GQCC Head on a timely basis for further action.
- Catalogue and review service failure cases with GQCC Head to identify reoccurring issues.
- Identify and communicate any internal gaps within the QCC monitoring environment to QCC Head for remedial action at the end of every shift.
- Participate in agreed development activities such as supporting new country QCC set-ups, participating in project work, attending or delivering trainings.
- BS/BA preferred and/or 2 years previous experience in logistics field
- Relevant working experience in Operations or Customer Service is preferred
- Strong ability to learn software and computer programs quickly with strong proficiency in MS Excel and some knowledge of Powerpoint and Access preferred
- Ability to work rotational shifts
- with English, Portuguese and Spanish is a plus
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn