OCNT Group Agent (A3, 3rd Shift)
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
We currently have a need for a CVG OCNT Group Agent at our CVG Hub in Erlanger, Kentucky. This role will primarily be responsible for supporting the OCNT Group using advance levels of containerization, checkpoints and reporting.
- Provides in-depth containerization support for the Hub.
- Produces accurate reporting for the operation team.
- Supports the field for data and containerization.
- Provides accurate outbound manifesting of express shipments departing the Hub.
Provide accurate checkpoints on shipments transiting CVG.
- 3 years’ experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field preferred
- Previous operations experience
- Experience with OCNT manifesting procedures, DCVS3, NPTS, WCC, etc
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced express environment
- Strong PC Skills with data entry back ground
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Flexible shift schedule and availability for weekend shifts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Forklift certification is a plus
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required