Maintenance Scheduler (A3, 1st Shift)
What makes DHL great? Our People!We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business.Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities.DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
We currently have a need for a Maintenance Scheduler. This 1st Shift position will improve work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning, scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials, and equipment access.
This role reports to the Maintenance Management Team. Responsibilities include planning and coordination of all planned maintenance activities performed at the site.
Tasks & Accountabilities
Detailed Job planning
Scoping of work
Estimating of material and labor (internal and external) job requirements
Developing task instructions
Identifying tool and equipment requirements
Developing job material lists
PM and Standard Job Plan Development
MRO Supply Chain Coordination
Creation of stock reservations for planned work
Pick Ticket creation for planned work
Assist Storeroom function in the kitting and staging of job material requirements
Coordinating with operations, purchasing, materials management, maintenance personnel and maintenance management
Keeps the Maintenance Manager informed of abnormal or critical situations and seeks advice on matters outside the Planner's knowledge or authority.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have excellent data entry skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and a self-starter.
- Must have general operational knowledge in excel, word and outlook.
- Experience with using and operating an MRO / CMMS (Maximo) is a plus.
- A general knowledge of maintenance terminologies is a plus. Will be required to analyze original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements and recommendations and use them as the groundwork for preventive maintenance checklist.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, frequently at times.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs regularly.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments to include inclement weather.
- Must be able to stand for long durations.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
7:00am - 3:00pm (Mon-Fri)
DHL Express US
Work Permit Required
Day time only