Hub Support Industrial Worker (A2, 1st Shift)
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Deliveries and Logistics Company and the 7th largest employer in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL "one of the best companies to launch a career.”
We are currently hiring a Hub Support Agent at are CVG Hub in Erlanger, KY. The Hub Support Agents are a crucial component to the success of DHL. Involved in all aspects of the operation at the CVG Erlanger, KY Hub job duties include:
- General Equipment operation (Baling and compactor units, floor scrubber, road sweeper, fork lift, lawn mower, aircraft ground support equipment, etc)
- General industrial cleaning duties in and around facility buildings, parking lots and around large sort systems to include pressure washing. Hub Support agents will be required to wear applicable personal protective equipment
- General industrial painting of exterior and interior guarding.
- Administration assistance as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check and a drug screen
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently and 70 lbs occasionally
- Ability to stand for long periods, walk, bend, stoop and climb
- Ability to work in all weather conditions; hot /cold /rain and snow
- Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record
- Will be required to wear safety toe boots at all times
In addition Hub Support agents could receive, sort and segregate incoming materials, parts, products, supplies and equipment for warehouse/distribution facilities. Loads and unloads materials on to or off of pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Sorts and processes outgoing materials and cargo according to established procedures and regulations. May operate vehicle equipment, forklifts, and other misc. GSE equipment. This schedule could be adjusted due to operational needs and/or weather.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures
Mon - Thurs , 5:00am - 3:00pm
DHL Express US
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Day time only